Here’s my top 10 recommendations:
- On the Origin of Species (Charles Darwin) – understand life.
- A Brief History of Time (Stephen Hawking) – understand the universe.
- The Art of War (Sun Tzu) – understand humanity.
- To Kill a Mockingbird (Harper Lee) – understand hatred.
- The Lord of the Rings (J.R.R. Tolkein) – understand your imagination.
- Nineteen Eighty Four (George Orwell) – understand power.
- Atlas Shrugged (Ayn Rand) – understand ego.
- Anna Karenina (Leo Tolstoy) – understand desperation.
- The Bible – understand that it’s highly amusing when you’re an atheist and know more about the bible than most self-proclaimed Christians…
- Harry Potter series (J.K. Rowling) – because I said so.