Not really sure how else to describe this one…
- 1 litre unsweetened coconut milk
- 4 shots espresso
- 4 teaspoons raw cocoa powder
- 1 medium banana, chopped roughly
- Stevia (or other sweetener of choice)
- Dump the coconut milk, coffee, cocoa powder, and banana into a blender
- Blend until banana is no longer chunky
- Add stevia (or other sweetener) to taste
This pretty much came about because I had a 1 litre carton of coconut milk that was about to hit its used by date.
Tastes awesome though!